- Our Residents
- Animal Control
We are contracted with The Sanctuary at Haafsville to assist with stray animals. They can be reached at email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 484-285-5445. The Sanctuary makes every effort to reunite dogs and cats with their owner.
What to do if you FIND a stray dog:
- Check sites such as Facebook and Next Door to see if anyone is missing the dog. Facebook pages are:
- If you don't see that the dog has been reported as lost, create a post on Facebook and Next Door with a description, where it was found, and how to contact you.
- The Sanctuary at Haafsville will accept stray dogs from our municipality between 9 a.m. and 7 p.m. Their address is 901 Nestle Way, Breinigsville. The Sanctuary at Haafsville will not pick up stray dogs.
- If you feel the stray is an aggressive dog that is not friendly and may be a danger to yourself or the public, immediately dial 911 for assistance.
What to do if you FIND a stray cat:
- Check sites such as Facebook and Next Door to see if anyone is missing the cat. Facebook pages are:
- If you don't see that the cat has been reported as lost, create a post on Facebook and Next Door with a description, where it was found, and how to contact you. Contact The Sanctuary at Haafsville.
- If space is available, the shelter will intake the cat as soon as possible. Residents must make an appointment and transport the cat to the shelter at 901 Nestle Way Breinigsville.
- A waiting list is maintained should the shelter not be able to take the cat immediately.
What to do if you've LOST your dog or cat:
- Visit The Sanctuary at Haafsville's Facebook page, or the Facebook pages listed above, to see if your pet was reported found.
- Call or email The Sanctuary at Haafsville with a description of the dog or cat, last seen and your contact information.
Free Roaming Feral Cats
- The Municipality's free roaming feral cats are eligible to receive TNR-Trap, Neuter, Return. The Sanctuary at Haafsville does not have resources to trap and relies on volunteers and residents.
- Members of the public with free roaming cats can arranged to have the cats spayed or neutered at No Nonsense Neutering. Please see No Nonsense Neutering's website at:
- Community Cats - No Nonsense Neutering (nnnlv.org) for more information.
- Loaner traps are available with a deposit from No Nonsense Neutering or The Sanctuary at Haafsville. You should not trap a cat unless you have a veterinary appointment scheduled the next day.
For questions, or if you find a feral cat with kittens, call 484-285-5445 or email email@example.com.